How we can help you?
Kewpump (M) Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in 1988 with a vision of providing quality and innovative pumping solutions to meet our customers' needs. Creating value for our clients is a key goal while reliability and high performance are key traits of our pump solutions. Kewpump today is an award-winning and one of the leading pump manufacturers in South East Asia specializing in manufacturing Stainless Steel End Suction Centrifugal Pumps.
- Indian Refineries to Add 87,400 BBL/d Propylene Recovery Capacity by 2024, an Industrial Info Market BriefPropylene recovery by Indian refineries is scheduled to get a significant boost in the next four years with the addition of 87,400 barrels per day (BBL/d) of capacity. IOCL plans 44,180 BBL/d of capacity at its Barauni, Gujarat and Panipat refineries, while HPCL plans 2,100 BBL/d in additions at its Mumbai and Visakhapatnam refineries. Additionally, […]
- Air Products' $2.8 Billion in Projects Point to Growth in China, U.S. Gulf CoastSUGAR LAND--January 27, 2020--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Stronger prices and higher volumes boosted Air Products (NYSE:APD) (Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania) in its fiscal first quarter for 2020, and the company is eyeing a traditional destination for its latest round of buildouts: the U.S. Gulf Coast, where it recently announced a record-setting investment. However, […]
- U.S. Oil Rig Count, Asian LNG Prices: Your Daily Energy NewsWe have handpicked and summarized a selection of energy-related news stories that we think will interest clients of Industrial Info and IIR Energy.
- More than $2 Billion Worth of Indian Terminals Projects Planned for Completion in First Quarter, an Industrial Info Market BriefIndustrial Info is tracking 47 capital Oil & Gas Terminals projects in India worth $2.12 billion that are planned for completion in first-quarter 2020.
- Leaving the Choppiness of 2019 Behind, Industrial Info Sees Smoother Sailing for 2020-2022SUGAR LAND--January 24, 2020--Written by John Egan for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Shaheen Chohan, Industrial Info's vice president for global analytics, invoked a nautical metaphor January 23 when assessing the outlook for global industrial project spending over the next three years. "There's fairer weather ahead, but still some choppy waters," he told an estimated […]