How we can help you?
Kewpump (M) Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in 1988 with a vision of providing quality and innovative pumping solutions to meet our customers' needs. Creating value for our clients is a key goal while reliability and high performance are key traits of our pump solutions. Kewpump today is an award-winning and one of the leading pump manufacturers in South East Asia specializing in manufacturing Stainless Steel End Suction Centrifugal Pumps.
- Southern Company, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy NewsWe have handpicked and summarized a selection of energy-related news stories that we think will interest clients of Industrial Info and IIR Energy. Companies featured: Southern Company (NYSE:SO), Xcel Energy (NASDAQ:XEL)
- Russia Hosts $7 Billion Worth of Ammonia Projects, an Industrial Info Market BriefIndustrial Info is tracking 57 capital and maintenance projects related to ammonia production, with a total investment value of roughly $7 billion. Perm leads among Russia's states in project count, with 10 active projects.
- China Accelerates Waste-to-Energy Development, an Industrial Info Market BriefChina's waste-incineration capacity has grown rapidly in recent years, according to China's National Bureau of Statistics. Capacity reached 298,000 tons per day in 2017 and is expected to reach 591,000 tons per day by 2020.
- Indonesia Bolsters Palm Oil Exports with $2.6 Billion in Projects, an Industrial Info Market BriefIndonesia, a global leader in palm oil production, is preparing to boost its exports to India. Indonesia produces about 40 million tons of palm oil annually, with exports reaching up to 73%.
- China's Jiangsu Province Beefs Up Renewable-Energy Capacity in 2019, an Industrial Info Market BriefAt the end of November 2019, China's Jiangsu Province had an installed power-generation capacity of 132.98 million kilowatts (kW) since the beginning of the year, of which 26.7 million kW (or 20.1%) was fueled by renewable sources.