How we can help you?
Kewpump (M) Sdn. Bhd. was incorporated in 1988 with a vision of providing quality and innovative pumping solutions to meet our customers' needs. Creating value for our clients is a key goal while reliability and high performance are key traits of our pump solutions. Kewpump today is an award-winning and one of the leading pump manufacturers in South East Asia specializing in manufacturing Stainless Steel End Suction Centrifugal Pumps.
- Mount Merapi Eruption Poses Threat in Central Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market BriefMount Merapi's ongoing eruption in Central Java, Indonesia, is disrupting logistics in the industrial cities of Semarang and Yogyakarta. The local government has raised its alert level to "Waspada" (caution), the second-highest level, due in part to Mount Merapi's eruptions last year from September to December. Fifteen plants are in the eruption radius, with the […]
- Russia's Dairy Producers to See Stronger Output in 2020, an Industrial Info Market BriefRussia's milk output is set to rise in 2020. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1 billion worth of capital projects in Russia's dairy sector, including new and expanded facilities.
- Indonesia Seeks to Double Alumina Capacity, an Industrial Info Market BriefPT Indonesia Asahan Alumina, through a joint venture with PT Aneka Tambang, is set to increase Indonesia's alumina capacity as it completes engineering on its smelter-grade alumina refinery in Mempawah, West Kalimantan.
- Use of 40% Biodiesel to Start Trial in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market BriefAfter the successful implementation of 30% biodiesel (B30) fuel to help boost domestic palm oil consumption, the Indonesian Biodiesel Producers Association will start trials of 40% biodiesel (B40) fuel by March, to be fully implemented by January 2021. This is in line with Indonesia's plan to reduce dependence to fossil fuel imports and ensures steady […]
- IIR Top Chemical Processing News Today: February 13th 2020Dow has rescheduled a turnaround of the 1.1 million-pound-per-year Ethylene Oxide Unit 1 at its Saint Charles (Taft), Louisiana, plant. The 20-day turnaround, originally expected to begin in February, is now expected to take place in March 2021.